Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tech

I HATE my mp3 player.

why would they make a product that is clearly screwed up?

8 gigs, mp4, mp3, jpeg and other image and text formats

it wasnt cheap, so its purchase gave me some consequences in my monthly money. i had to save up, as i always did since the begining of times.
i was ok with that.

The thing i wasn't prepared, though, was me putting nearly 10 thousand songs in it, a bunch of pictures as well, some vids and a sd card with some stuff and tha thing not being able to read the data.

200 out of 10000 songs are the only thing it plays (got sick f them all some time ago); doesnt show any images at all, videos are the same thing if not worse and the max volume the damned thing is capable is pretty damned low.

kslim thingy

seriously, dont buy it

not really a review or advertising,
that thing just pisses me off so much...


12-03-2010 EDIT:

ok, it's official, the thing just died

sick of things dying...

No comments:

Post a Comment