Monday, December 13, 2010

The Girl with the Red Coat

I was waiting for the bus a while ago, bagagge in my hands, looking for a place to sit. The terminal was completly crowded:

My uncle said to me: "Theres one!"
My gaze turns in his direction and then i saw her.
A beautiful girl with a face that seemed to sparkle. Glitery eyes, simple face - nothing much. Still her gaze captivated me and left me unable to think.
My uncle asked her if the seat next to her was taken, to which she replied with a simple "No" - just my luck. If it was good or bad i had no clue.
I sat next to her, clumsily putting my things down, cursing myself.
Didn't dare to glance at her again. Only the red blur of her jacket appeared on the right corner of my eye. She was wearing it! Just there!! - I wanted to scream.
It was not long before that blasted bus arrived to take me home
I got up, glanced at her, she at me (it hit then that I always look like shit), and there it was... that smiley face and those glittery eyes that seemed amused somehow.
There she stood, that smiley girl with the red coat

I'll never see her again

Thats the end, with a cookie and a few bugs in between, of my life love story.

The rain keeps me from seeing the city from the bridge.
Soon my memories will be the same. I can only regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment