Wednesday, December 8, 2010

M no longer, the bastard made me change my thingy

That asshole was bugging me non-stop to change my webname (im ignorant, fuck you too!) because apparently M is tiny as fuck and "not noticeable enough" so im changing it to Drez.
Why the hell someone believes "AC" is long enough is a mystery...

By now you must have somehow figured out that i am a rather gloomy bastard* so i still have to meet some expectations to myself and my lovely fans worldwide, even if just a name (because thats all i've got, really), lame/emo/morbid/"hip" enough to be capable of rolling the eyes of every bitchy socialite (and all variations of such status) out there, so for now, Drez it is.
It is totally open to sugestions - all you bastards will help me with it, im sure

Hopefully 4 letters are better than one and if it ends up not being i can only say to The Great Lonesome Creator and Capacitor of All Thoughts to GO FUCK HIMSELF!!!


*(if you have not, shocking as it may appear to my lovely fans - since i only had written 1 post introducing myself with rather bland words dunno how many months ago... but i digress - i assure you that it will show in the next posts)

1 comment:

  1. Gee, thank you for the sweet words.
    I love you soo much...

    ReplyDelete